Digital Forensic, Research and Analytics Center

Saturday, August 13, 2022
spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img
HomeFact CheckFact Check: Lulu Mall hired Muslim boys and Hindu girls for Love...

Fact Check: Lulu Mall hired Muslim boys and Hindu girls for Love Jihad? Read Fact Check

Published on

Subscribe us

The grand opening of Lulu Mall has taken place in Lucknow. The mall was inaugurated by CM Yogi Adityanath. Lulu Mall, built on 11 acres at a cost of 2 thousand crores, is also being called the biggest mall in UP. At the same time, with the opening, a controversy has also erupted regarding Lulu Mall. After some youths offered Namaz in the mall, there was a dispute over Hindu organizations reading Sundarkand in the mall.

Amidst all this, a post about Lulu Mall is going viral on social media. It is being claimed in this post that 90 percent of the employees of Lulu Mall are Muslim boys, while 100 percent of the female employees are Hindu girls. One user wrote – “90% boys *Muslim* and 100% girls working in 11 acres of North India’s largest and country’s fifth *Lulu Mall* opened 3 days ago in Lucknow at a cost of two thousand crores “Hindu “Lulu is owned by M A Yusuf Ali of Kerala l #Love_Jihad @Lawyer_Kalpana @iSinghApurva @HJSHindi”(Translates Hindi)

Another user claimed that Lulu Mall has a total of 2000 employees. In which there are 1800 Muslim boys and 200 Hindu girls.

At the same time, many other users have made similar claims.

Fact Check:

To check if this post going viral, we did a simple search on Google. We found reports published on the matter by several media channels and newspapers. According to these reports, clarification has been given by the management committee of Lulu Mall regarding the employees.

According to media reports, Lulu Mall management told that 80 percent of their employees are Hindus. The remaining 20 percent of the employees are people of other religions including Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, and Buddhists.

Conclusion:

Our fact check is proving that 80 percent of the employees working in Lulu Mall are not Muslims but from the Hindu community. While 20 percent of the employees include people of other religions including Muslims. That’s why social media users are making fake claims on Lulu Mall by giving it a communal angle.

Claim Review- 90% Muslim employees and 10 Hindu girls in Lulu Mall

Claimed by- Social media users

Fact Check – Fake

- Advertisement -

जामा मस्जिद पर दिल्ली पर्यटन विभाग ने किया ग़लत दावा

Load More

Popular of this week

Latest articles

What’s the social media hype for #BoycottLaalSinghChaddha?

The film starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan is getting flak on social media for...

Fact Check: Will you now have to pay 18% GST on rent?

A claim is becoming very viral on social media. In which it is said...

Fact Check: Did President Droupadi Murmu banned non-vegetarian food inside Rashtriyaati Bhavan?

A post in the name of Draupadi Murmu, the recent president of India is...

Are there ‘Muslim’ connections in the murder of a Hindu priest in Bihar’s Bettiah? Read Fact Check

A priest was killed by beheading in Bettiah, Bihar. The incident is being heavily...

all time popular

More like this

What’s the social media hype for #BoycottLaalSinghChaddha?

The film starring Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan is getting flak on social media for...

Fact Check: Will you now have to pay 18% GST on rent?

A claim is becoming very viral on social media. In which it is said...

Fact Check: Did President Droupadi Murmu banned non-vegetarian food inside Rashtriyaati Bhavan?

A post in the name of Draupadi Murmu, the recent president of India is...

Are there ‘Muslim’ connections in the murder of a Hindu priest in Bihar’s Bettiah? Read Fact Check

A priest was killed by beheading in Bettiah, Bihar. The incident is being heavily...

International campaign against India in the guise of Prophet Muhammad

Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) has the highest place in Islam after Allah. Respect for him...

Fact Check: Did Nehru reject the proposal of Nepal-India merger?

On social media sites, many claims are made about India's first Prime Minister Jawaharlal...